All types of photographs are allowed in Agora as long as they respect the application's code of conduct, thus ensuring the well-being of the entire Agora global community.
Photos that will never be permitted in Agora are those:
- You do not have authorship of.
- You do not have the exclusive image rights to.
- For which you have not received the consent of any identifiable person appearing in the image.
- Not related to the theme of the contest.
- With xenophobic, LGBTIQphobic, racist, or sexist content.
- With content inciting hatred or violence against humans or animals.
- With sexually explicit or pornographic content.
- Whose content threatens the rights of a minor.
- Whose content threatens individual rights or freedom.
- Whose content threatens the right of intimacy, honour and individual image of third parties.
- Whose content has not been legally obtained.
- Whose content implies sexual or religious discrimination.
- With distasteful content, contrary to generally accepted principles of morality, and which might provoke social rejection; be detrimental to the dignity of third persons, or infringe moral and/or public order.
- Whose content is defamatory or disrespectful to a third party.
- Whose content reveals secrets of a third party.
- Whose content might endanger the rights of industrial/intellectual and image rights of third parties.